If you want to know, “How to fill up CTEVT Full paying Entrance Exam Form 2077?”, then you can proceed to this article. You will also know about the documents required and selection criteria for full paying entrance exam 2077.
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training [CTEVT] has published a notice about CTEVT Diploma/PCL level full paying and Classified scholarship entrance exam 2077 on 26th Bhadra. Due to the pandemic situation caused by Novel Coronavirus, the situation is not favourable to conduct the entrance exam.
CTEVT Entrance exam form for Full paying and Classified scholarship, both are being collected online. If you want to know about the CTEVT Classified Scholarship Entrance exam 2077, then you can go through the following articles:
Important Dates CTEVT Full Paying Entrance Exam Form 2077:
- Full Paying Entrance Form Opening Date: 2077 Bhadra 26
- Deadline for Full paying Entrance Form submission: 2077 Ashoj 15
*CTEVT Diploma/PCL Level Full Paying Entrance Exam Form 2077 Charge/Fee: Rs. 800/- only
Now, let’s see, what are the documents required for the CTEVT Full Paying Entrance Exam Form 2077.
Documents Required for CTEVT Full Paying Entrance Exam Form 2077
These are the documents required while submitting the CTEVT Diploma/PCL level Full paying entrance exam form 2077.
- Recently snapped Passport size photo (35x45mm) with clear face- 2 pieces if submitted offline, Name of the student and Program to study should be clearly mentioned in the backside of the photo.
- Photocopy of SLC/SEE, TSLC or SEE equivalent certificate and mark sheet.
- If you have completed SEE or SEE equivalent course from any other country, then a photocopy of an equivalent certificate approved from Government of Nepal is required.
- Those applying for Target group need to submit the photocopy of the proof stating the target group.
# Note: Necessary health precautions should be taken while submitting and receiving the entrance form. Institutes have to execute online application form for this.
After preparing all the required documents, you need to ask the selected institute (where you want to apply) for their online portal to submit the entrance form and their payment method.
Now, you need to fill up the CTEVT Full Paying Entrance Exam Form 2077 as required. CTEVT has provided different forms for Open Quota, Target Group (Lakshit Barg) Quota and TSLC (Pre-Diploma) Quota.
CTEVT Full Paying Entrance Exam Form 2077:
CTEVT Full Paying entrance exam form 2077 for open quota, target group quota and TSLC quota can be downloaded from the given links:
And, finally, it’s time to get to know about the selection criteria for CTEVT full paying entrance exam 2077.
Selection Criteria for CTEVT full paying entrance exam 2077
As the pandemic of Coronavirus is increasing worldwide, and the situation is not favourable to conduct the entrance exam, the selection criteria and the process for CTEVT Full paying entrance exam 2077 will be done as mentioned below. Institutes must take the necessary safety precautions as mentioned by the Ministery of Health, Government of Nepal. Institutes have to use electronic (online) method to collect the entrance form from the applicants.
- Institutes have to collect the entrance exam forms from the eligible applicants.
- Concerned institutes have to submit the collected applications on CTEVT Web-Based Integrated Training Management System (ITMS). Admission number is allocated to each applicant after the verification from CTEVT, Examination Controller Office. Only the students(applicants) with admission number are included in the priority list.
- A sub-committee is formed in each institute for the preparation of entrance result.
- The principal of the institute – Organizer/Coordinator
- An authorized person from the education department of the institute or as mentioned by the institute – Member
- A staff or a teacher mentioned by the organizer committee of the institute – Secretary Member
- The sub-committee has to select the capable candidates from the applicants according to the marks obtained in SEE result in the priority order, including Main candidates, Alternative candidates and Pass list. If the students get an equal number on the basis of this, then the list of candidates will be maintained as follow:
- I) If the students get equal marks in SEE result, one obtaining higher marks/GP in Compulsory Mathematics will be given the first priority.
- ii) If the students get equal marks on Compulsory Mathematics, then one obtaining higher marks/GP in SLC or SEE in Compulsory Science and Compulsory English will be given the priority.
- iii) If the students get an equal number according to point (I) and (ii), then the priority will be given to the students from government/community schools, Single woman, Women, Dalit, Aadibasi/Janjati, Muslim, Madhesi, Backward Remote Area of the same group.
- Institutes have to send the entrance result along with the admit card and admission number details to the CTEVT Provincial office with official stamps and recommendation of the institute in a secret way (गोप्य रुपमा).
- Once the entrance result sent to the Provincial office is verified, the results will be published on the institute and CTEVT official website.
- Students who haven’t submitted the online entrance form in the given time, are not be allowed to get admission.
You can visit the following article to check the list of all the CTEVT related institutes and colleges, and their allocated quotas for each program.
Hope this article helped you to know about the procedure of filling CTEVT Full Paying Entrance Exam Form 2077, Documents required for the entrance form and the selection criteria/process for CTEVT Full Paying Entrance 2077.