CTEVT Classified Scholarship Entrance Selection Process 2077 :
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training [CTEVT] has recently published a notice about CTEVT Diploma/PCL Level Classified scholarship and Full paying Entrance Exam Form. Due to the pandemic, educational institutions are not able to operate properly. So, students need to submit the entrance exam form online, this year.
The classified scholarship entrance exam will not be held this year due to the pandemic situation of Coronavirus. As the condition is not suitable to run the entrance exam, the selection for the classified scholarship for the Academic year 2077/78 will be done as follow:
CTEVT Classified Scholarship Entrance Selection Process 2077
a) The students who have submitted the entrance exam form in the given time period as mentioned in the notice will only be selected for Province level competition.
b) Once the entrance exam form submitted online verified and accepted by the Examination Controller Office of CTEVT, Students admit card and admission number will be maintained.
c) Following sub-committees will be formed in every Provincial office of CTEVT for the Diploma/PCL Level Classified scholarship result preparation and publication.
- Chief of the Provincial Council – Organizer/Coordinator
- Authorized personnel from the Ministry of Social Development of the Province – Member
- Authorized personnel from the Provincial Council specified by Council Chief – Secretary of Member
d) The sub-committee formed at the Province level can allocate a group of members for the result publication.
e) The sub-committee will select the capable candidates from the submitted online entrance forms as follow:
- I) 60% of marks will be provided according to SEE result.
- ii) 40% of marks will be provided according to the result of Class 8.
- iii) In the case of TSLC, 60% of marks will be provided according to the TSLC result, and 40% of marks will be provided according to the SEE result.
- iv) Adding the marks according to point (I), (ii) and (iii), students will be selected with the admission number for Merit list, Alternative list and Pass list. Total marks will be given to the candidates as below:
Example 1: If a student has obtained GPA 3.85 in SEE and GPA 3.5 in class 8, then he will be provided marks as mentioned below:
A) Calculation of marks according to SEE result: GPA x 23.75 = 3.85 x 23.75 = 91.44/100 x 60 = 54.86
B) Calculation of marks according to Class 8 result: GPA x 23.75 = 3.5 x 23.75 = 83.13/100 x 40 = 33.25
C) Total Marks Obtained: 54.86 + 33.25 = 88.11
You may also like to read:
How to Fill up CTEVT Entrance Exam Form 2077 online | Documents Required for CTEVT Classified Scholarship Entrance Exam Form
Example 2: If a student has obtained 80% in TSLC and GPA 3.5 in SEE, then he will be provided marks as mentioned below:
A) Calculation of marks according to TSLC result: Obtained %/100 x 60 = 80/100 x 60 = 48
B) Calculation of marks according to SEE result: GPA x 23.75 = 3.5 x 23.75 = 83.13/100 x 40 = 33.25
C) Total Marks Obtained: 48 + 33.25 = 81.25
If the students get equal marks according to this, then the selection procedure will be performed as below:
- v) If the students get equal marks according to the point (iv), one obtaining higher marks/GP in Compulsory Mathematics will be given the priority.
- vi) If the students get equal marks even according to point (v), then one obtaining higher marks/GP in SLC or SEE in Compulsory Science and Compulsory English will be given the priority.
- vii) If the students are getting equal marks even according to the point (vi), then the priority will be given according to the Women, Single woman, Dalit, Aadibasi/Janjati, Muslim, Madhesi, Backward Remote Area of the same group.
- viii) Concerned Council, Provincial office will prepare the result giving priority to the one obtaining highest marks, and select the institute as mentioned by the students in the priority sequence. The council will send recommendations to the institutes for admission and, publish the result publicly in Council’s Provincial website and Council’s official website.
Hope, this article “CTEVT Classified Scholarship Entrance Selection Process 2077” has given you the idea for CTEVT Classified Scholarship selection for Academic year 2077/78.