Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) has published the TSLC Exam Routine 2077 for the final exam.
According to the notice published on the Gorkhapatra Dainik on 2077/08/26 for the final exam form submission, Pre-Diploma (TSLC) 18 months regular and partial, and 29 months partial exam routine 2077 has been published by the CTEVT.
TSLC Final Exam 2077 of the following mentioned programs will be held as per the routine published.
- A.N.M. (18 Months-2016) Regular/Back
- CMA (18 Months-2016) Regular/Back
- AAHW (Ayurveda-2016) (18 Months) Regular/Back
- Survey Engineering 2016 (18 Months) Regular/Back
- Automobile Engineering-2016 (18 Months) Regular/Back
- A.N.M. (29 Months) 1st Year- Back
- A.N.M. (29 Months) 2nd Year- Back
- CMA (29 Months) 1st Year- Back
- CMA (29 Months) 2nd Year- Back
- Automobile Engineering (29 Months) 1st Year- Back
- Automobile Engineering (29 Months) 2nd Year- Back
TSLC Exam Routine 2077 of the above mentioned programs is attached below:
TSLC Exam Routine 2077 | CTEVT
We(Nitesh’s Blog) will update you about the TSLC Exam Centre 2077 once it is published.
Some of the things that needs to be considered during the exam are mentioned below:
You can check the routine from the CTEVT official site.